Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Alumni Update - Ciera Schoonover, MSW, MPH (Dec '13)

We recently received an update from Ciera Schoonover (Pauley), MSW, MPH (Dec ’13).  Ms. Schoonover accepted a spot in the PhD Clinical Psychology Program at Central Michigan University beginning Fall 2014.  Ms. Schoonover will be working with a professor who disseminates Parent Child Interaction Therapy locally, nationally, and internationally.  

Of the interview process, she notes, "They gave me a lot of feedback about how much they loved the dual degree.  I definitely attribute my acceptance to the program to the dual degree!  I'm very excited to see where this takes me, and to utilize my social work and public health skills along the way."


Congratulations Ms. Schoonover!

View Ms. Schoonover's LinkedIn Profile.

No comments:

Post a Comment