Friday, September 11, 2015

Alumni Update - Audry S. Motlagh, MSW, MPH, LGSW (Spr ’15)

Audry Motlagh, MSW, MPH (May '15)

Audry S. Motlagh, MSW, MPH, LGSW (Spr ’15) has accepted a position as Social Worker II, Licensed Graduate Social Worker, School Based Mental Health at Johns Hopkins Bayview Hospital in Baltimore, Maryland. In this role, Ms. Motlagh will assess, treat, and provide for the mental health needs of children, adolescents, and their families on an outpatient basis, and she will use her MPH to assist in implementing prevention programs. She also continues research with her colleagues at the University of Georgia.

Ms. Motlagh holds an MSW (Clinical Practice Concentration), an MPH (Health Promotion and Behavior Concentration), and a certificate in Non-Profit Management and Organization, with an emphasis on grant writing and fundraising. She is also a Licensed Graduate Social Worker in the state of Maryland.

Ms. Motlagh stated, "I believe my dual program prepared me beyond my initial expectations, making me a competitive candidate for this position. In addition to my core classes and interests, the professors that I worked closely with provided me with countless hours of support, motivation, and knowledge. I am truly blessed and appreciative of the opportunities I was given to excel in this program. I am excited for this new adventure and the new paths I will be exploring with my team, and becoming a part of a new community."

Congratulations on these outstanding achievements, Audry!

To learn more about Ms. Motlagh, visit her LinkedIn profile.

No comments:

Post a Comment